Sunday, February 14, 2010

Single's Awareness Day

Hello again my dear readers!! I hope your Valentine's Day was lovely!

I had a date this year! Like a legitimate one! It was really fun! If you want details you may call me, but for now it will suffice to say that i went out with this really cool girl i've been seeing recently! There were a few hiccups, but for the most part, i had a wonderful time!

Andy and I have signed a lease for the upcoming year (which is VERY exciting!) and i think I've decided definitively that i will be staying here in Madison should i get the summer supervisor position that i applied for. Yay!

The roommates (excluding Andy of course) have taken to locking the doors to their bedrooms when they go to bed. The door to the apartment itself is always locked before we go to sleep, so i can only assume the locks are then in place to keep the rest of us out!! I've been wondering what they think we might do to them while they sleep. I've begun to think of it like the great wall of china. And i am the Huns. At least as far as the Mulan story goes. Disney kinda made it seem like the only reason they invaded was because the Chinese threw up the defenses. I'm not sure how historically accurate that is, but that's the metaphor i'm going for here. Someday i'ma break through just because i can.

I've been trying out the contacts look over the past few weeks, and after my initial discomfort, i've decided that i like them! Glasses are more convenient, but on my less lazy days i will be seen glasses-less.

I feel a bit homesick today.

Alright, that's all for today folks! I'm off to watch 500 Days of Summer for the first time! Should be wonderful!

Stay sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment