Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back by semi-popular request!



What are the haps, my friends?!

I've missed you.

I began writing this post on the weekend before shark week, so while it's no longer super relevant, I would like to share with you some of my very favorite shark pictures anyway!

Alright, it's been awhile since some of you have been all up inside my brain n stuff, so let's CATCH UP! That first one is from the set of Jaws! Classic.



First of all, I'm in love! It's not happened to me before! It's so great! I've moved into an apartment near Milwaukee with Marie, my girlfriend of a little over a year! Very exciting! We are almost completely unpacked and moved in, with the notable exceptions that we don't own a couch yet, nor do we have the hardware to mount our tv on the wall! HOW am I supposed to snuggle Marie if there's no couch! I ask you.


At this point, you might be asking yourself, "Why Nick, how are you supposed to get to classes in Madison from Milwau


kee, now that you've moved out there??" Don't even worry about it! Not a problem, because I


FINALLY GRADUATED!

Now I get to look for real jobs! The next step. It's so fun. (It's not fun)

Other news! Marie and I went to the blink 182 concert in Milwaukee last weekend, and they were totally wicked awesome! My Chemical Romance and some forgettable
local band opened for them, and they were pretty good too. For concert details and pictures and wonderfulness, check out this post from Marie!

I went home to MN briefly with Marie for my college graduation party last weekend, which had a WAY larger turnout than I would have thought! It was just like my high school graduation, only with fewer of my friends. Thank you SO much for coming out to hang out with me, superfamily! I had a blast.

Things that have lately caught my attention on the internet:

"Why you shouldn't challenge a breast-feeding mom to a game of Call of Duty." That article is out there, in the world somewhere. I didn't read it.

Also, one of my buddies (Rob I think? Maybe Ethan) posted this article on his facebook awhile back. I laughed my arms off.

Alright friends, til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment