Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bazinga!!

I'm totally back!!

I just watched Greg make his lunch! And it was even more awesome than it sounds. He asked me to blog about bologna sandwiches, which i was immediately averse to, but when i wandered into the kitchen, i changed my mind.

Bologna has to be one of the more disgusting meats out there. It's like hot dogs, only flattened. For the record, i really like hot dogs. AND i don't mind bologna, given the proper circumstances.

The proper circumstances are as follows:
1. There must be some form of cheese in the sandwich.
2. There must be mayo in the sandwich.
3. I must be outrageously hungry, with little to no time in which to think of/make an alternative meal.

Greg's sandwiches flew in the face of all of my bologna sandwich criteria! He made TWO bologna sandwiches (one slice of bologna each), with nothing more than butter as a buffer between his mouth and questionable flavor! In addition to making one of the most boring sandwiches i've ever seen (second only to me grabbing a plain piece of white bread to eat on my way to class one morning. A mistake i shan't repeat, btw), it was PREMEDITATED! He was packing a lunch! For his trip to the library. There is a whole slew of issues with this plan, but i'm trying to stick to the packed lunch. There was no rush here! After he proudly placed his sandwiches into an overlarge tupperware (does another noun belong there? i never know what to call tupperware. It wasn't like a tupperware bowl. It was like... a tupperware... thingy), he sprinkled some of his staple food, tostitos, over the top. No one love tostitos like Greg. He eats them with/on everything. It's pretty great. So if anyone ever needs nachos...
You had better go find your own chips, because those are Greg's.

I don't remember what random YouTube search brought this on, but i found an alternative to an old meme using a different meme that made me chuckle. It's here.

As long as we are being immature, here's the poop thesaurus. Don't ask how this came up. It made Andy and i laugh for awhile though. But we are occasionally the maturity equivalent of 7 year olds.

I'm finally done with stressful activities until Halloween now, and i am feeling very relaxed. I am caught up on my work for once, so all i need do now is sit through classes until my friends arrive! It's gonna be a wonderful weekend. We found some new female takers for the beerstick!! I really am not going to stop repping it. It is so cool. In fact, if you wanna be cool like me (LOL) then you could get one yourself! One of my friends from high school sells them. Or you could just come hang out with me. Either way. Either way is fine.

CONTAINER!! That's a word that might have worked in the sandwich paragraph. Ugh.

The show Castle made me happy this week, though as Andy already linked the the Malcolm Reynolds comeback moment, i guess i'll leave off. It was pretty great though. Castle decided to be a 'space cowboy' for halloween. Good stuff.

Halloween updates are imminent! You can have 'em next post.

4 comments:

  1. go as a space cowboy!!
    and what is with this bazinga business. no, i don't watch banging theory or w/e. and no, i will not watch it just to get the joke. we all know the quickest way is for you to simply tell me what it means and i'll decided for myself if its worth checking out. (which i think it already is, i'm just really impatient with punchlines lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch all the bazinga clips from 2 posts ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its just what sheldon says when he plays one of his 'classic practical jokes'

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Greg wonders why I call him bland?!

    On a side note, Friday I think we're hosting an impromptu Halloween get together at our apartment for some of Joe's underage friends That go to Illinois.

    I think it is our privilege, no, our duty, to show them how we get trashed in costume in Badgerland ;)

    ReplyDelete