Sunday, October 25, 2009

This Is Me, Being Contrite

I said some things I'm not proud of yesterday, shaming myself, causing unnecessary friction, and just generally being a punk.

I used my blog to vent some late night drunken frustrations, dredging up old stale arguments and twisting them to make me feel better about my (then) situation. I have since deleted them, hopefully before too many of you got to it.

I have to study a bit for an upcoming exam, but this may be my last post for awhile. The immediate flurry of well deserved hate mail regarding my 'crossed the line' post has me thinking that perhaps i need to take some time to consider whether i should have a blog at all.

Sorry to have let y'all down.

4 comments:

  1. Who on earth opposed? This is what. blogs. are. for. Blog away

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the wrong this time. I'll post again soon though. It's too fun to not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick, a blog is where you vent EXACTLY what you feel when you write it. . if people have a problem with it, that's their problem. .

    - Adam

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea don't worry, i've changed my mind. I mean, i still think my over publicized blog wasn't the right place for a personal attack, but i am definitely not going to stop blogging :)

    Thanks Adam

    ReplyDelete